The twitter Experiment


My baby sis has been trying to convince me to utilize more of the social networking tools to help to promote myself and 'girl Child'. Admittedly, I am a slow study and felt like there would be nothing additional that a site like twitter (http://www.twitter.com/) could offer me. I have found that every once in a blue moon it is possible for me to be wrong ;)


Not only has twitter tripled my website hits in a matter of days, I have met and reconnected some really great folks! The positive energy and pace of twitter is contagious. The only downside is that you can get hooked to the point of being unproductive in other areas. The twitter connection is like plugging into the cerebral cortex of the world - streaming thoughts, ideas, inspirations and vulgarities. I absolutely love it!!! If I am missing in action, most likely I'm with my tweeps: www.twitter.com/mamamincense